Taeyang Military - On November 10, after successfully completing their mandatory military service, Taeyang and Daesung were transferred to the Ground Operations Command in Yongin City. Both the actors greeted the throngs of fans and journalists who had gathered to celebrate their return to public life.

Taeyang said, "I still can't believe I was discharged. My time [in the military] can be seen as short or long, depending on how you look at it, but I think it was really meaningful. I want to thank my fellow soldiers and my senior officers who have guided me for 20 months despite my mistakes."

Taeyang Military

Taeyang Military

Daesung added, “I also think that I have learned a lot since joining the army. I felt a lot of emotions that I didn't have in my everyday life, and I think I learned a lot about feeling sorry for others."

Photos] New Stills Added For The Korean Drama 'military Prosecutor Doberman' @ Hancinema

He added, "To all my fellow soldiers and military officers who, even now, are working hard and working hard to protect our country - I want to say I love you, and keep up the good work!"

When asked about their plans for future promotions, Taeyang replied, "After much thought and careful communication between us, once we share our ideas and agree, I [ [our fans] with good things, and we will work. We will try to show many sides of ourselves that we failed to show during our time in the military.

BIGBANG's other members TO...G-Dragon were discharged from the military in July and October respectively, meaning that all four members of the group have completed their mandatory service.

Taeyang brother, mini taeyang, solar taeyang, taeyang height, taeyang dolls, taeyang outfit, taeyang albums, taeyang diet, taeyang style, taeyang interview, taeyang, taeyang family